Monday, November 20, 2006

a short story: wincing the night away

The Shins are back with a new single, "Phantom Limb". Oh, how I missed The Shins! This sparkling new song is definitely a great preview for Wincing the Night Away, their first album in four long years, which comes out on January 23, 2007!!!

Phantom Limb [wicked-cool song]

Phantom Limb Single is out this Tuesday, you can preorder it here.

Now, let me tell you all a little story entitled Wincing the Night Away:
Sometimes when I can’t fall asleep, I wished there were "Sleeping Lessons" I could take in school. Then I think, maybe those lessons exist in "Australia", and they’d be taught by a lovely lady named "Pam Berry". I could totally travel to Australia from Toronto by water if I had "Sea Legs". I would bring all nine of my "Red Rabbits" with me; however, with the unpredictable sea environments, they might "Turn On Me" and eat me alive! So I decided to walk across the ocean alone. I encountered a gigantically ugly "Black Wave", it hit me like "Spilt Needles"... whatever those are. Luckily, a "Girl Sailor" saved me as "A Comet Appears" in the beautiful ocean sky.

***files have expired, reload upon request

6 comments:

Jackman said...

is this method of posting an entire album clever or annoying??

Anonymous said...

me-your face is annoying
you-your whole body is annoying
etc....

Anonymous said...

hahaha. you were the first to comment on your OWN POST. FAG. I'll have to steal this from you next time I'm over. Which will inevitably be sometime in the next like... two days.

Jackman said...

1. at least my face is not annoying.
2. whatever fag!! you are not allow to steal anything off my computer anymore! ...fag.

Anonymous said...

ah, both of your faces are annoying! (just kidding, liam i have a secret crush on your face!... awkward silence....) xoxoxo aunt jemimah

Jackman said...

WTF?!?!