Monday, November 06, 2006

...and you will know me by the trail of wolf

I know that many ...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead fans were disappointed by their last record, Worlds Apart. Personally, I thought that album was a pretty good rock album, but then again, I am not familiar with their acclaimed 2002 release, Source Tags and Codes or any of their pervious works. On November 14, Trail of Dead is releasing their fifth studio full length, So Divided, which again, in my opinion, is another damn fine rock album. The one thing I love about Trail of Dead is their ability to blend alternative/hard rock styles with smooth melodic instrumentations and vocal. The result, So Divided is an album full of heavy hitting rock anthems and fantastic power ballads!

Stand in Silence
Wasted State of Mind
Gold Heart Mountain Top Queen Directory
So Divided
Life
Witches Web

***files have expired, reload upon request

So Divided comes out on November 14, you can preorder it here.

No comments: